Complete Accessory Package for MIL-DTL-38999 / 26482 Circular Connectors
We have put together a comprehensive connector accessories package designed for high performance applications. The package is based around a new series of backshells / adapters and protective / dust caps from Weald Electronics, and a very wide selection of heat shrinkable boots, tubing and shapes from HellermannTyton. We have also included nut plates and gaskets to complete your application. Our dedicated advisory team are available to assist you in meeting your interconnection requirements.
Weald sealing and strain relief backshells are manufactured in the UK and have been designed for MIL-DTL-26482 Series 1 and MIL-DTL-38999 (D38999) Series III and IV connector systems.
Called the LMA19 series, the backshells protect the cable and the integrity of the overall connection. They eliminate cable bending and overflexing and, when used with a heat shrink boot, they prevent the ingress of liquids and dirt.
You will be interested to know we have put together a sizeable inventory of standard backshells in many sizes and finishes ready for immediate despatch and we do not insist on minimum order quantities or value.
- Compatible with MIL-DTL-38999 (D38999) Series III and IV or MIL-DTL-26482 Series I circular connectors
- Standards from stock
- No minimum order quantity or value
- Alternative to D38999 type strain relief backshells / adapters by Amphenol, Polamco/TE and Glenair
- Specials available quickly from enquiry to delivery
Our dust covers and protective caps are also manufactured in the UK and, like the backshells, they can meet the requirements of MIL-DTL-38999 (D38999) and MIL-DTL-26482 specifications. The caps are produced from solid material for strength, and their high-quality finish meets the demands of customers who look for the perfect way to protect and complete their application. If you want, we can provide MIL-DTL-26482 or D38999 type dust caps with stainless steel wire ropes or nylon cords. We also have large stocks of many standard variants in many sizes and plating finish.
- All parts machined from solid material for reliable strength & performance
- Finished to enhance your equipment
- Stainless steel wire rope or nylon cords
- Wide choice of plating options available
These heat-shrinkable moulded shapes and adhesives are produced for us by HellermannTyton, recognised as a leader in this important sector. The products include heat-shrink tubing, heat-shrinkable strain-relieving boots for connector backshell to cable transitions, as well as specialised shapes in a wide range of sizes, materials and adhesive options. You tell us the application - from military to motorsport - and we almost certainly have a solution.
- We should have a heat shrinkable boot or moulded shape to meet your requirements
- Adhesive lined and plain shapes held in stock
- Other specialised shapes available in a wide range of sizes, materials and adhesive options
MADE TO MEASURE
We are known as the connector specialist with a multi-million pound stockholding of standard connectors and connector piece parts. But, we also provide a custom design and build service that can supply specials on very short lead times. All of these customer-specific accessories, which can be a modified connector, a unique nut-plate or a specially shaped gasket, are finished to the same high levels as our standard offering.
Watch our video below to find out more about our connector accessory package for MIL-DTL-26482 and 38999 connectors: