Booking in of sub-assemblies and piece-part kitting against appropriate work order batch traveller paperwork, in accordance with relevant Company work instructions.
To accurately maintain stock records on the Company’s computer system.
Operation of electronic scales for counting kitted items.
Ensuring that parts are neatly...
- Respond to customer sales enquiries in a timely manner whether via telephone, email, fax or quotation.
- Interrogate the internal stock control system in order to quote on price and advise delivery timescales for items held in the Company’s stockholding.
- To provide accurate, up-to-date information to customers in relation to products and parts.
To deliver sales growth of electrical connectors and associated products from the Company’s portfolio in line with business objectives and targets.
- In conjunction with the Managing Director, develop an effective sales strategy for the business to include tactics, sales plans and profit targets to keep the Company competitive and innovative.
- Maximise order intake and Company profit.
- Identifying and reporting on new business...
To manage the business processes and functions surrounding efficient procurement, stock control, stores and sales order processing in line with Company objectives.
- To be the champion of all internal business processes that are associated with Purchasing, Stock Control, Sales, Sales Order Processing, Stores and Despatch.
- To ensure that all Lane products are fully traceable from source to end-user and...
To assemble electrical connectors and accessories in accordance with Company work instructions, to include some or all of the following activities:
Washing/cleaning of piece parts
Preparation/application of adhesives
Operation of assembly equipment
Soldering and wire preparation (cutting/striping).