Work with us…
If you’re looking to join an established, successful and growing business, then look no further than the Lodge Group.
We are often looking to appoint keen and motivated individuals with an excellent work ethic and positive mindset to join our team at Slinfold Lodge, which is set in a stunning rural location next door to Slinfold Golf & Country Club, near Horsham in West Sussex.
We already have great people working for the Lodge Group mainly from Horsham, Southwater, Crawley, Billingshurst, Pulborough and Cranleigh in roles such as Sales Advisor, Customer Service, Production Technicians, Stores Controller, Quality Inspectors, Assembly and Stores Operatives, Purchasing and Accounts.
We post our current vacancies below, however, if there isn’t a suitable opening for you currently, please feel free to register your details with us so we can contact you should anything suitable arise.
Email Sam Hammerton at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01403 790267 to discuss your next career move. We look forward to meeting you!
Company benefits include:
- Competitive Salary
- Company Bonus
- 31-33 days Annual Paid Holiday
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Company Pension
- Long-term Service Awards
- Early Finish on Fridays
We consider our staff as our biggest asset!
- Working with the Assembly Supervisor and Assembly Technician’s to ensure accurate and timely build of Fibre Optic and Copper Cable Assemblies and other assemblies from technical drawings.
- In conjunction with the Weald Quality Technician and Engineering department, run and maintain the Company’s special purpose assembly equipment to produce the above.
- To assist in timely and accurate assembly and testing of cables, connectors and piece parts, where necessary.
- Participation in problem-solv...
Responsible for selling an extensive range of electrical connectors and associated products to the military and industrial electronic equipment industries.
- To maximise the sale of the Company’s interconnection products on a profitable basis.
- Identifying new business opportunities in existing and new markets.
- To build and maintain long-term relationships with existing and new customers/suppliers/manufacturers.
- Conduct customer visits to promote the products/services available from the Compa...
- Booking in of sub-assemblies and piece-part kitting against appropriate work order batch traveller paperwork, in accordance with relevant Company work instructions.
- Operation of electronic scales for counting kitted items.
- Ensuring that parts are neatly located & kitted in conditions that will not be detrimental to their performance or value.
- Packing and labelling finished connectors and components to agreed methods to ensure adequate protection.
- To undertake any other appropriate task, wi...
- To assemble electrical connectors and accessories in accordance with Company work instructions, to include some or all of the following activities:
- Washing/cleaning of piece parts
- Preparation/application of adhesives
- Operation of assembly equipment
- To ensure your work area kept clean and tidy at all times.
- To undertake any other aspect of assembly or production work, within known capability, as requested by the Production Supervisor.