Heat Shrink Boots & Insulation Products
Heat-shrink boots are essential for providing dependable, leak-proof seals on cable assemblies. We provide heat-shrink boots and insulation from two of the industry leaders in the field, HellermannTyton and Glenair. Whether being used in general industrial applications or for aerospace, military or motorsport usage, these products allow for connector solutions to be fully protected for the environment they operate in. Glenair and HellermannTyton heat shrink boots have all the advantages of quick, easy installation together with high electric strength, mechanical toughness and superior chemical and environmental resistance.
Our heat shrink boots and related insulation products have been developed for a range of uses, including demanding, high-temperature applications found in the motorsport, aerospace and military sectors. Boots are available in a number of different sizes and configurations. Below is a list of some of our most popular heat shrink products:
- Glenair and HellermannTyton heat-shrinkable strain-relieving boots for connector backshell to cable transitions
- Adhesive lined and plain shapes held in stock
- Other specialised shapes available in a wide range of sizes, materials and adhesive options
- ULTRA COMPACT SIZE 01 heat shrink boots for Autosport / Motorsport connectors now available exclusively from Lane Electronics / Lane Motorsport
- Heat-shrinkable SE28 2:1 series tubing available in several sizes from 3.2-1.6 to 101.5/51.0. High performance elastomeric heat shrink tubing resistant to fuel and most fluids used in motorsport.
For a complete list of all the heat shrink boots we stock see the two pages below for a full list of HellermannTyton and Glenair part numbers: