The Souriau microComp® HD rectangular connectors are lighter than micro-D and standard D-subminiature connectors yet feature a very high Ethernet performance. This makes them perfect for a wide range of motorsport applications including engine management systems, sensors and any high-reliability system with space and weight constraints.
They are available with either an aluminium or composite shell, the latter is as much as 35% lighter the aluminium version. Importantly, Souriau’s Nickel over composite plating process has been qualified to MIL-DTL-38999 on this product range.
Unlike HD D-Sub connectors where the male contacts are fragile and can easily be bent, the scoop-proof microComp® connectors are fully shrouded by the insulator which means they are protected and cannot be bent. Ideal for many mating cycles.
- Very light
- Crimp removable contacts for wire AWG 24 to 28
- Temperature range up to 175 degrees C
- High resistance to vibration and shock
- Compatible with high speed data rates like Gigabit Ethernet
- Accessories compatible with MIL-STD-83513 interfaces