The space saving Nicomatic DMM Series MICRO D-Mix meets MIL-DTL-83513G and is designed for cable and PCB applications. These Nicomatic D Subs feature a 2mm pitch in one to four rows and in shell sizes capable of holding 2 to 120 contacts. Versions available include on-cable, straight and right angle PCB while applications include I/O connector, board to board, board to cable and cable to cable.
- High levels of performance in harsh environments, space saving and flexibility for the design
- Compliant or exceed MIL-DTL-83513G specification and dedicated to cable and PCB applications
- 2mm pitch, from 1 to 4 rows, from 2 to 120 contacts shell size
- On cable, straight PCB & right angle PCB version available
- I/O connector, board to board, board to cable and cable to cable versions
- Low frequency (LF): 3A
- High frequency (HF): 6GHz
- High power (HP): 5 /8/10/15/20A
The DLMM Metalised Composite Connectors deliver lightweight Micro-D MIL 83513 type solutions in weight and space-constrained applications. Its metalized composite shell reduces connector weight by 50% compared to Micro-D metal connectors.
- Superior EMI protection performance thanks to its metallization process and coating
- Can be supplied with mono-block backshell to ensure more robustness and shielding on cable connections
- Available on 2 rows from 4 to 32 pins (2mm pitch)
- Mixed and modular arrangements inclusing Signal, Power and Coax terminations
- Fixing hardware both for PCB or panel use
- Well adapted to flying and ground applications in civil and defence that needs miniaturization and weight saving such us UAVs, Robotics and new technologies, space satellites and radars