Weald Electronics LMA 19H/D Series backshells have been developed to provide effective strain relief, environmental sealing and EMI/RFI shielding. They are compatible with MIL-DTL-38999 Series III (8D Series) and IV or MIL-DTL-26482 Series I (LMH Range) connectors and can be supplied with variety of finishes and variants. They are also designed to be used with heat shrink boots to complete the connector to cable transition.
LMA 19H/D Series backshells are manufactured in accordance with the AS85049/M85049 specification however Weald Electronics also offers additional sizes, designs and finishes as well as supporting the complete customisation of a backshell solution.
- Compatible with MIL-DTL-38999 / D38999 Series III and IV (H interface) or MIL-DTL-26482 Series I / LMH (D interface) circular connectors
- Straight and angled / 90 deg. (angled) variants
- Made of Aluminium, Stainless Steel or Nickel Aluminum Bronze
- Provide strain-relief and cable support to prevent bending or overflexing
- Overall 360° screening against EMI/RFI interference
- Protect the effectiveness of the cable, sealing against water and dirt ingress
- Two-part components allow uncoupling for repairs without damaging the boot
- Many sizes and plating finishes available from stock
- Tool-free constant force spring or band strap provided
- Available in standard and extended versions (LMA23H Series)