Coaxial cables, also known as coax cables, are electrical cables that transmit radio frequencies, known for their durability and ease of installation. Our range of HUBER+SUHNER RF coaxial cables, described below, offer great versatilty.
HUBER+SUHNER’s wide range of high performance RF coaxial cables are used in demanding applications such as transport (including railways, aerospace and defence), test and measurement, medical and for general industrial uses, with many cables meeting the requirements for low smoke zero halogen and flame retardant applications. HUBER+SUHNER is particularly strong in semi-rigid cable technology as well as flexible RF coaxial cable with all the characteristics of semi-rigid types.
As a distributor for HUBER+SUHNER we are able to provide RF Coaxial Cables such as the industry-leading RF Enviroflex and SPUMA coaxial cables in any length from just a metre and with no minimum order quantity (MOQ), allowing customers to specify exactly what they require.
If you have any questions about the RF coaxial cables that we offer please get in touch.
These are the HUBER+SUHNER RF coaxial cables that we currently offer:
- ENVIROFLEX TM family are halogen free and flame retardant
- RG 174, RG 316, RG 214, RG 223, KO 2252-D (RD 316), RG 400, RG 179
- SPUMA 195, 240, 400 and 600
- Foamed Polyethylene dielectric cables
- Low smoke zero halogen cables
- Low smoke triaxial cables
- Semi-rigid cable, (various sizes, materials and impedance)
- SUCOFORM - Hand formable semi-rigid cable
- MULTIFLEX - Flexible cable with semi-rigid characteristics
- CORRUGATED cables