Scorpion from Positronic is a modular connector system can be configured for use as a power connector, a signal level connector or as a combination of the two in an almost endless variety of power/signal contact configurations. With Positronic’s Scorpion Series, users can develop a connector solution that can be exactly tailored to suit the application. Termination options include solder PCB mount, crimp and press-fit. We can supply a full selection of accessories to add to the versatility of the Scorpion Series.
SP, LSP, PICMG 3.8 ACTA ZONE 3 CONNECTOR
- Modular tooling produces a one-piece insulator
- 35+ modules allows customers nearly limitless pin configurations
- Signal contacts mixed with power contacts rated to 80A each
- Board to board, cable to cable or board, panel to cable or board
- Blind mating, integral locking system, sequential mating, cooling vents, A.C. spacing
- Wide variety of accessories/options
- RoHS & non-RoHS Compliant versions available (for non-RoHS omit suffix /AA)
The Scorpion connectors are also available in Low-Profile version.