RANGE LMV MAINS POWER
The LMV mains voltage AC power circular connector from Weald Electronics is manufactured to IEQC-CECC spec BS/CECC 75201-004. This includes the safety requirements of BS EN 60950 for use in mains applications and CE marked assemblies. Featuring a brass shell, the LMV range can be supplied in various finishes and shell styles and the two available shell sizes are suitable for direct connection in mains applications. The shells are earthed and the connectors feature finger proof and leading earth contacts.
- Manufactured to IECQ-CECC spec BS/CECC 75201-004 which includes the safety requirements of BS EN 60950 for safe use in mains applications & CE marked assemblies.
- Solder contacts
- Brass shells
- Finger probe proof, live and neutral contacts
- Various shell styles and accessories
- Two shell sizes suitable for direct connection in 250V applications
- Current rating 7.5, 20 & 32A
- Leading earth
- RoHS Compliant and cadmium free versions available as standard
- EMC 360° screen termination available
Manufactured in the UK by Weald Electronics.
3D CAD models available on request.