The Weald LMF Series multi-contact circular connectors are suitable for use in exposed environments. For lightweight use, LMF connectors come housed in aluminium shells with fine thread couplings while, for more heavy duty requirements, they come in brass shells with a coarse thread. Both types are IP67 rated. We can also supply bulkhead style LMF connectors and thermocouple contacts as well as a clean finish brass version commonly used in the nuclear, petrochemical and mining industry.
- Multicontact circular connectors
- Aluminium shells with fine thread coupling
- Brass shells with coarse thread coupling
- IP67 rating
- Plastic inserts
- For DC & low frequency applications
- Bulkhead styles including thermocouple contacts available
- 1 – 25 non-removable solder contacts (18 arrangements)
- Variety of accessories including EMC 360˚ screen termination available
- Clean finish brass extensively used in the nuclear industry for glove-box application
- Good environmental protection
- 5 – 60A current rating
- RoHS Compliant plating finishes available
Manufactured in the UK by Weald Electronics.
3D CAD models available on request.