micro38999 8DA THREADED COUPLING
Souriau’s 8DA series micro38999 circular connectors are designed for the most demanding environments and satisfy the increasing need for more compact, lighter connection solutions for military, aerospace and industrial applications. The new micro38999 connectors offer the best possible performance from the most compact models currently available. The micro38999 units allow size and weight savings of as much as 50% when compared with regular MIL-DTL-38999 Series III connectors.
- Miniature Connectors with Threaded Coupling
- Miniaturization of MIL-DTL-38999 Series III
- Triple-start thread with ratcheting system (size 5 & 7)
- Plug, in line, square flange & jam nut receptacle available
- 3 plating finishes
- 3 shell sizes (3, 5 & 7)
- Qualified to 500 or 1000 mating cycles (dependent upon material)
- PC tails on request
- Integrated backshell
- EMI ring (for size 5 & 7)
- Removable contacts #22D & #26
- Fluid resistant
- Wide range of piece parts held in stock to allow assembly to order with short lead times
Assembled for Souriau-Sunbank by Eaton in the UK by FC LANE ELECTRONICS, Souriau franchised distributor.