8D / 8LT / MIL-DTL-38999 CONNECTOR DERIVATIVES
8D/38999 Series III Double Flange
This 8D/38999 double flange connector solution for PCB mount is designed for printed circuit board applications in harsh environments, decoupling vibration from the board.
- High level vibration resistance in harsh environments
- Offers the same level of performance as the MIL-DTL-38999 Series III connector
- No risk of breaking contacts
- No risk of micro-cuts
- Allow direct grounding from PCB to the flange
- PC tails contacts without shoulder: #16, #20 and #22
- Resin sealed version available
8D/38999 Series III Integrated Backshell
This 8D/38999 connector and embedded backshell combination compatible with VG95343 and MIL-I-81765 heat shrink boots.
- Derived from standard MIL-DTL-38999 Series III
- Plug in 9 sizes (from size 09 to 25)
- Black zinc nickel RoHS plating, a robust QPL 500 hours finish backward compatible with cadmium receptacle.
- Standard cadmium and nickel plating available
8D/38999 Receptacle with Clinch Nuts or Helicoils
Designed for severe applications, this 8D/38999 receptacle is secured with four self-locking clinch nuts or helicoils instead of the normal screws, washers and nuts.
- Square flange receptacle with 4 clinch nuts or 4 helicoils
- Rear mounting
- Easy to install, time saving
- Equivalent MIL level qualification as 38999 Series III
8LT/8ST/8D Series with Reinforced Sealing
This connector is resin sealed for applications in harsh environments. According to Souriau, it provides up to 1000 times the sealing capability of standard versions.
- Reinforced sealed receptacle with male or female straight PC tail contacts
- Strong sealing performance: 10-7 atm.cm3 /s
- Designed for unpressurized area
- 125°C max (operational temperature)
- 100 % scoop proof
- Full RoHS solution
- High density connectors
- Weight saving compared to hermetic version
8D / 38999 Series III with HF/BMA Coaxial Contacts
A robust and powerful coaxial High Frequency transmission (BMA) connector available in any size 8 Souriau 8D38999 Series III insert.
- Quick screw coupling D38999 connector
- Shell available in aluminum, composite, Stainless steel, Titanium & Bronze
- 16 layouts available with coaxial contact
- High Frequency coaxial contact: DC 18GHz
- Qualified coaxial contact according to MIL-STD-348A/321
- Removable coaxial contact
- Contacts delivered with boots