Lane Electronics new Website now live
Almost 12,000 parts featured in updated e-commerce store
The internet is a very important sales channel for any company, and we have now implemented a major upgrade to our website to ensure our customers have a seamless and satisfactory experience.
Our new website provides improved keyword and part number search functionality, with suggestions of typical part numbers and related products such as mating halves, dust caps, nut plates, gaskets, telescoping bushing and other connector accessories. The blog section features regular product updates and company news and there is a new “events” zone providing customers with upcoming opportunities to see the Lane product range and meet product specialists in person.
Key elements of the new Lane Electronics website include:
- A new e-commerce shop with improved product filtering, detailed technical specifications and latest product images. More product categories are highlighted including those dedicated to the various types of connectors, backshells, caps, contacts, heat shrink boots, RF components and spares. Almost 12,000 parts are featured in the new store, an increase of approximately 45% compared to the earlier version.
- Quick access to over 127 product types or product ranges filtered by: type, manufactured by, market sectors and specification
- Access to the latest PDF Catalogues of all products available - 132 downloads in total
- New keyword and part number ‘search’ functionality providing and improved customer experience.
- An extended part number cross reference page with improved functionality and more user-friendly interface.
Nick Wheeler, Sales Director at Lane Electronics, says:
“Our products cover a very diverse range of applications and we want to offer every customer the simplest and fastest way to find the exact product they require. E-commerce is now essential, allowing orders to be placed by our customers without having to rely on our sales office being open. The huge increase in products available in our store will greatly increase the convenience of buying from us.”