Edge card connectors are designed for applications that require two or more PCBs to be connected and then easily removed. Our sister company Weald Electronics manufactures and assembles these on-site so lead times for these sought after connectors are generally very short. Please request a quote if you require these.
These modular board-to-board edge connectors are intermateable with other 0.100in (2.54mm) pitch connectors and can be supplied with fixed or replaceable contacts and cut to any size from 4 to 170 contacts double sided.
- Formerly manufactured by ITWMcMurdo Connectors
- 0.1”/2.54mm pitch
- Cut to any size from 4 to 170 contacts double sided
- Solder for discrete wire, straight pc and wire wrapping terminations
- Cantilever or bifurcated contacts
- Suitable for vapour phase soldering
- Plastic or metal end feet and polarising keys