Souriau’s hermetic connectors are based on proven glass to metal seal technology and satisfy those applications that demand more than a basic watertight capability. This includes high pressure levels and high resistance to temperature variations. As well as standard products, we can support customer’s specific needs, from a shell or contact change to more complex solutions. Available product series: 851, 8525, 8526, 8533, F38999, 8STA, D-Sub.
- High Sealing - Leakage rate less than 10-7cm3/s at 1 bar pressure difference. Less than 1 cm3 leaks in 4 months.
- RoHS compliant - No lead content
- Rugged - Excellent thermal shock performance. High corrosion resistance: up to 500h salt spray.
- Space saving - No need of additional rear accessories. 1/3 shorter than watertight connector equivalent. Solder mount option for full equipment integration.
- Large offer, adopted to each specific need - Large connectors offer available in circular as well as rectangular ranges: EN2997, MIL-C-26482 Series I and II, EN3646, MIL-C-38999, micro38999, D-Sub