EDGE CARD PCB BOARD TO BOARD
Edge card connectors are designed for applications that require two or more PCBs to be connected and then easily removed. Our sister company Weald Electronics manufactures and assembles these on-site so lead times for these sought after connectors are generally very short. Please request a quote if you require these.
These modular board-to-board edge connectors are intermateable with other 0.100in (2.54mm) pitch connectors and can be supplied with fixed or replaceable contacts and cut to any size from 4 to 170 contacts double sided.
- Formerly manufactured by ITW McMurdo
- 0.1”/2.54mm pitch
- Cut to any size from 4 to 170 contacts double sided
- Solder for discrete wire, straight pc and wire wrapping terminations
- Cantilever or bifurcated contacts
- Suitable for vapour phase soldering
- Plastic or metal end feet & polarising keys