- Booking in of sub-assemblies and piece-part kitting against appropriate work order batch traveller paperwork, in accordance with relevant Company work instructions.
- To accurately maintain stock records on the Company’s computer system.
- Operation of electronic scales for counting kitted items.
- Ensuring that parts are neatly located & kitted in conditions that will not be detrimental to their performance or value.
- To undertake any other appropriate task, within known capability, as requested by the Production Control Manager. (This could include undertaking related tasks in any of the Company’s Stores areas).
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND BEHAVIOURS:
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy essential.
- Previous experience of stores work within an engineering/small batch assembly environment preferred.
- Ideally computer literate, although training will be provided.
- Must be reliable and a good timekeeper.
- Good standard of general education, ideally to GCSE level.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Adaptable and flexible with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- To strive at all times to raise the quality standards of the Company’s products.
39½ hours per week - 8.30 am to 5.15 pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am to 3.30 pm Friday’s with half an hour for lunch each day.
To apply, please forward CV to [email protected]