- Greeting delivery drivers and signing for parts at Goods Inwards.
- Counting and booking in parts to accurately maintain stock records on the Company’s computer system.
- Piece part kitting for assembly from stores.
- Booking in sub-assemblies against appropriate work order batch traveller paperwork in accordance with relevant Company work instructions.
- Operation of electronic scales for counting kitted items.
- Ensuring that parts are neatly located & kitted in conditions that will not be detrimental to their performance or value.
- To undertake any other appropriate task, within known capability, as requested by the General Manager. (This could include undertaking related tasks in any of the Company’s production areas).
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND BEHAVIOURS:
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy essential.
- Previous experience of stores work within an engineering/small batch assembly environment preferred, although not essential, as full training will be given.
- Ideally computer literate. Full training of the Company’s computer system will be provided.
- Must be reliable and an excellent timekeeper.
- Good standard of general education with good written and oral communication skills.
- Adaptable and flexible, always striving to raise the Company’s high quality standards with a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude.
Own transport will be required as public transport services are limited to our business location.
39½ hours per week - 8.30 am to 5.15 pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am to 3.30 pm Friday’s with half an hour for lunch each day.
To apply, please forward CV to email@example.com