- Booking in of sub-assemblies and piece-part kitting against appropriate work order batch traveller paperwork, in accordance with relevant Company work instructions.
- Operation of electronic scales for counting kitted items.
- Ensuring that parts are neatly located & kitted in conditions that will not be detrimental to their performance or value.
- Packing and labelling finished connectors and components to agreed methods to ensure adequate protection.
- To undertake any other appropriate task, within known capability, as requested by the Assembly Supervisor. (This could include undertaking related tasks in any of the Company’s Stores and Assembly areas).
- Entering transactions into the company computer system including managing stock locations, booking works orders into stock, etc.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND BEHAVIOURS:
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy essential.
- Previous experience of stores work within an engineering/small batch assembly environment preferred.
- Ideally computer literate, although training will be provided.
- Must be reliable and a good timekeeper.
- Good standard of general education, ideally to GCSE level.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Adaptable and flexible with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- To strive at all times to raise the quality standards of the Company’s products.
- Must possess own transport due to work location.
39½ hours per week – 8.30 am to 5.15 pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30 am to 3.30 pm Friday’s with 30 minutes for lunch each day.
To apply, please forward CV to email@example.com