To ensure the Company QMS processes and controls are maintained and continuously improved in line with Company objectives.
- Internal auditing of the Company processes to ISO9001:2015 and EN9120:2018.
- Calibration of Company inspection equipment.
- Assisting in investigations into root cause analysis of customer quality issues and resolving production quality issues.
- Evaluating and updating Company work instructions.
- Assistance with goods inwards inspections when required.
- Assistance with Health & Safety and Environmental issues on site when required.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND BEHAVIOURS:
- A’ level or equivalent education.
- A strong working knowledge of ISO9001:2015 essential.
- Qualified ISO9001:2015 auditor.
- Experience with dimensional inspection equipment calibration.
- Manufacturing background.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good IT skills, particularly Outlook and Excel.
- Commercial awareness.
- Positive, self-starter.
- Good time management skills.
Own transport will be required as public transport services are limited to our business location.
39½ hours per week – 8.30 am to 5.15 pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30 am to 3.30 pm Fridays with 30 minutes for lunch each day.
To apply please forward CV to [email protected]