Required to provide an effective and reliable cleaning service to the Lane and Weald sites.
- To ensure all offices, corridors (including stairs), kitchens and washroom/toilet areas are kept clean and hygienic on a daily basis.
- Provide vacuuming, washroom/toilet cleaning, sweeping, polishing, mopping and dusting of designated areas to the required standards.
- Emptying litter bins, etc and removing waste to the designated areas throughout the site(s).
- Cleaning of work surfaces and other furniture as directed.
- Cleaning of worktops and floors in the Lane Stores area on a weekly basis.
- To ensure supplies of tea, coffee and sugar, etc are maintained in the Managing Director’s office, canteens and QA department.
- To ensure there are adequate cleaning supplies available at all times.
- To undertake other duties which may reasonably be regarded as within the nature of the job.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND BEHAVIOURS:
- Must be reliable and trustworthy.
- Must possess good communication skills.
- Must be able to provide cleaning of a high standard.
- The ability to carry out instructions and tasks effectively.
- Good timekeeping essential.
- Good sense of humour preferred.
- The ability to work on own initiative and plan a daily routine to meet the needs of the site.
- Previous cleaning experience in a commercial environment desirable.
- Own transport required.
Minimum 30 hours per week, times to suit during business hours, Monday to Thursday/Friday.
Please apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org